3000L/H POWER HEAD WAVE MAKER FOR AQUARIUM FISH TANK

dan1801a

Aug 10, 2010
Derby
I bought 2 3000L/H POWER HEAD WAVE MAKER FOR AQUARIUM FISH TANK off ebay at a great price to give more circulation in my 4' tank.

Also running a external filter and a internal Fluval U4, these give lots of serface movement and wanted a better current in tank.

Well they arrived today and what a transformatin it has made. I first put one in and decided to put oher in. One at each end pointing down and accross tank. Well the Danios and Rummy noese swimming normaly. The Shwartz Corrys and Pepperd are having a field day. The spupprise was my L134 i have 7 in this tank which i only see the odd tail in cave or a flash as they see me and scuttle off. But now they are out feeding the odd chase and brought them to life ! :clap::clap: :D

I knew they like movemen in he water but this have gave them a whole new lease of life. At first i put it down to food drifting about but 5 hours later i can see them all, some still in and out of caves others just swimming and having un in the current.

A great buy for £14.99 for 2 !!

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
I bought 2 3000L/H POWER HEAD WAVE MAKER FOR AQUARIUM FISH TANK off ebay at a great price to give more circulation in my 4' tank.

Also running a external filter and a internal Fluval U4, these give lots of serface movement and wanted a better current in tank.

Well they arrived today and what a transformatin it has made. I first put one in and decided to put oher in. One at each end pointing down and accross tank. Well the Danios and Rummy noese swimming normaly. The Shwartz Corrys and Pepperd are having a field day. The spupprise was my L134 i have 7 in this tank which i only see the odd tail in cave or a flash as they see me and scuttle off. But now they are out feeding the odd chase and brought them to life ! :clap::clap: :D

I knew they like movemen in he water but this have gave them a whole new lease of life. At first i put it down to food drifting about but 5 hours later i can see them all, some still in and out of caves others just swimming and having un in the current.

Nice one! Bargain price too.

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
wow that is great to hear and i am sure that you are pleased and it seems that your ls are as well. good luck...cheers jk :yes:

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Fantastic inventions those wave makers. I point mine down across the tank lengthways to blow the panaque sawdust poop toward the canister intakes.

Added bonus is they are a lot lower watts than those big internals power filters.

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)

funny you say that about your L134.ive seen mine a lot more in the day now since i added the circulation pump,its the same as you one but smaller.