Sex(if known):-

Unknown
Qty available:-

Price:-

Will match any price and further beat it by 20%
Postage/shipping available?:-

Shipping available
Location(if pick up only)?:-

Can discuss a pickup location. I am on gumtree non fish related , just want all the ones who think they are smart claiming to be a buyer asking for a address than disappears once i have sent it . U really think im that stupid
Photos:-YES
(Optional)

Contact:-pm on the one and only original plecoplannet, not gumtree trying to pull of a stunt lol

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
I won't be asking for address !

''Will match any price and further beat it by 20% ''
Lol

Good luck with sale hopefully people buy more than 2 so they can be around for yrs to come!

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
update

sorry with delay also with being a let down , truth to the matter is that i should not advertise a sale than offer the same sale else were which is to my regular also new contacts . from now on if i advertise a sale here on pof i will not sell else were . to make it up to all i have 23x L200 f1 ranging from 5.5cm to 7.5 cm , smallest one no smaller than 4cm biggest one possible 8.5cm. i will sell them this one time for 500$ each. pick up betterthough can ship , pay pal available , 1st to pm and send deposit is 1st in , if interstate pics available if local come view them. many spots nice lime green green colour , dad is a showroom 200 have pics .

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
important

plz do not ask me for other rare L numbers as i only have few rare groups which not 4 sale , other members here have more than me or can help with rare plecos , try bigjohnnofish . last only send funds when i say to i have to verify 100% can make the sale 1st the 2x members who jumped the gun and sent i have refunded the funds pm me for the receipt number

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
to TUBBI thank u my long time friend thought u disappeared there , nice to see you back as we need your knowledge . have done better than matching prices set the price at 500 each [B

Last edited:

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

simple these sell themselves , plz all note i do not ship or smuggle in fish , y i so weary i am still under investigation they want me to give up my fish room location for a inspection which i currently am fighting in court , i will not accept to be bullied most important my right being violated , if i loose this is a major blow for all hobbyists here as i basically am representing all of us , now even tax issues are appearing , they hate it when we make money and they miss out , i so far have spent 27k on legal fees i willing to go the whole way money is not a issue for me and for my,our rights willing to pay what ever it takes , i will win , why because eoi is my evidence proof of possible purchase and if they start taxing us we can counter with eoi as we are not a registered business we are hobbyists . they bargained more than they can chew they have certain funding limits lucky i do not as my father is now involved , ppl are smuggling constantly why pick on me recently was offered a giant panaque obviously i told him its illegal mate , now i have 2x options go to the fish room make up all the orders risking all seized until matter settles or i wait it out ensuring aus has l200s , imagine all that pay then at airport they seize it seized means destroyed but in a nice way , last found out they have breed again were they are the person looking after them was certain he said darker wen i asked green maybe the 128s , i have enough for everyone that pm me , first ppl to take are sydney local orders than i wll ship all in one big order on a specific date . bigjohnno u also are 1st as want them were they will strive breed were u are other side perfect , i will swap u a fat plum 200 female for a 128 female she s one of my 2 female breeders just smaller have proof if u interested , last 500 each in paypal i want a video of the unboxing who ever orders shipping if no video with paypal since i have clearly stated video i have the right to dispute collecting funds ,

Booboo123

Oct 14, 2015
Northern Victoria
Fishy I sent you a message asking you to answer you Pms as I don't know how you intend on selling them to anyone when you don't reply.. Your answer to my message was simple they sell them selves??? What planet are you from?

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
moderator can u please close this thread thank u

do not worry i know who is genuine and will have some aside for you to many messages to reply better do it all in one go here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.