Bubbles and Gooner are back lol

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
Hello everyone me and bubbles just wanted to say hi :hi: and let you all know we are still alive and kicking :lol: (aint been on for long time sorry) hope you are all keeping well and have tanks full of happy fishes, all of our fish are doing really well and we have some new additions that we acquired just a couple of days ago that are currently in a quarantine tank.

Our new additions are
1x l128 blue phantom about 1 inch long
2x albino bn about 2 inches each
18x zebra loaches
5x neon tetras
3x glowlight tetras
4 harlequin rasboras

These were all given to us from a friend who needed them re-homed as they are moving to a smaller house.
Some of you may remember we had to re-home some harlequins and glowlights well they have returned home we have our dither fish back plus a few extras :woohoo:

Hoping to get some new pics of our current and new fish as soon as ok :clap:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Good to see you both back:yes::D

18 zebra loaches:clap::clap::clap:
very cool:yes:

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
Good to see you both back:yes::D

18 zebra loaches:clap::clap::clap:
very cool:yes:
Its good to be back :woohoo:

I love zebra loaches they are completely nuts :lol: and very funny to watch i could sit and watch them for hours :D we have 26 in total now as we already had 8 in our other tank plus 5 clowns too :thumbup:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Thats good having that many, they will be much happier and active:yes:

photos when ya can:D:D

SmithRC

Apr 21, 2009
Newport Pagnell
Hey Guys - We had a thread on here somewhere wondering where you'd gone!

Good to see all is well :)

I bet 18 zebra loaches look great in your big tank :)

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
Hey Guys - We had a thread on here somewhere wondering where you'd gone!

Good to see all is well :)

I bet 18 zebra loaches look great in your big tank :)

Really i must go find that thread and have a read :lol:

Yes all is great cheers mate :thumbup:

they are not in the big tank just yet only got them a couple of days ago and have them all in a smaller quarantine tank for now to be on the safe side as the tank they came from was overcrowded and in need of a clean so didn't want to take any chances.

i have put a couple of pics on of the new additions :yes:

the only fish i couldn't get a pic of at the minute is the L128 it wont play ball so i will be doing my best impression of David bailey in the next few days to try and get a pic on here :lol::lol:

Thanks for all the welcome back messages guys :thumbup:

Apr 27, 2009
Middle Earth
Whooooooo :woohoo::woohoo:
So glad your both ok and your fish are still doing well, some nice new additions there, look forward to seeing new pics of that Big tank :thumbup:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
:lol: Its only a little 3 foot tank that they are in at the minute they will look a fair bit smaller when they go in the 6 footer :lol:
lol yeah. Maybe if you ever get a chance, you could get a little video of them all together when moved, would be cool to see a few of them together:D