hi im back again lol

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
:hi: everyone i'm back again after being out of fish keeping for a couple of years but have now got a 240l tank with our original breeding pair of albino bristlenose back (a friend looked after them for us and kindly gave them back to us complete with 30 fry :clap:) they have now spawned again since we got them back and i am currently trying to save some discarded eggs in a fry saver :dk:

Bubbles <3 (my lovely wife) has a 100l tank with some long fin and short fin peppered corys and some diamond flame tetras

hopefully i will be on here quite often now as i have done away with the evil facebook which took up so much of my time :lol:

hope to speak to a few of you soon :yes:

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
Hi everyone

:hi: everyone i'm back again after being out of fish keeping for a couple of years but have now got a 240l tank with our original breeding pair of albino bristlenose back (a friend looked after them for us and kindly gave them back to us complete with 30 fry :clap:) they have now spawned again since we got them back and i am currently trying to save some discarded eggs in a fry saver :dk:

Bubbles <3 (my lovely wife) has a 100l tank with some long fin and short fin peppered corys and some diamond flame tetras

hopefully i will be on here quite often now as i have done away with the evil facebook which took up so much of my time :lol:

hope to speak to a few of you soon :yes:
:hi: yes we are back :D

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
many thanks for the welcome back messages :D i would also like to give a shout out and a big thank you to smithrc :thumbup::thumbup: for his help and advice while we were getting back into the swing of things :clap:

Already planning the next tank :lol: