Crayfish molting video

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
:clap: pretty cool , and when he is out, looks like he raised his claws to say ''I'm free ! " gee, hope he is not on the menu..he really wants to live, honest . what about jar clams ? already dead , or are they pricy :dk:,ya know, for the beast .

ps. still loving your snails, very hip stipes :):)

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Zeebo :)

Clams that I see in Lfs cost at least $5 each I'll go broke lol
I don't know if I want to risk buying them from a fish market. They're kept in cold cold water so I'd have a hard time trying to keep them alive and they could be full of parasites.

Since I have the hairy beast eating pellets now I've only fed one or two crayfish since to it but they were in bad shape from a bad molt and didn't pop out looking right. If the puffer didn't get them the other crayfish would of eaten them.

I'll try to get some pics if my crayfish crew. I've been trying to create my own unique colour. So far I have a purplish blueish redish mix lol

Thanks BB :)

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
thanks, BB, wow , did not realize clams were so expensive ! Glad to hear the beast is still loving his dry food :clap:

yeah, will be cool to see your color experiment and how they come out --looking foward to the pics !

thanks,