Marine 6ft tank.

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
I blasted the tank for 10 days with polp marine ich meds, gosh they are expensive. I have also set up UV so hopefully no more velvet.

All the little copepods, worms, crabs etc seem to have survived the treatment.

Update. I have rearranged my liverock to be a bit more pleasing to fish swimming around.
Moved the big toadstool to the rear right corner out of the 3ft coral tank.
Moved the devils hand coral to the front left out of the 3ft coral tank.
Moved the big anemone with his porcelain crab out of the 3ft coral tank. They are all sulking atm and haven't fully unfurled themselves.

I went fish shopping today.

I got two little captive bred Percula Saddleback Clownfish. They are orange under normal lights.

But an orangy yellow under my LED lighting.

I also got a yellow foxfaced rabbitfish.

He wasn't too fussed on coming out for a start.

Once he found out I had also bought his best friend a purple tang they both cheered up.

And... a Cowfish. I might have to call it Mooo?

They all seem very happy together in the big 6ft tank.

I know I am very happy to have them.

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
sorry for your loss, but the new ones seemed to have settled in well......well done . I also like the name Mooooo....cheers jk :thumbup:

beencees

Nov 5, 2011
Brisbane
Been awhile since i had time to check in here so i was sorry to hear about your lionfish and trigger passing away. Your new guys however look fantastic, and don't they just love getting all together for a group photo? Lol!
Looking forward to seeing how things progress :)

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Alas I have sold the fish and liverock and the 6ft tank and installed a couple of 3fts for my plecos. On the plus side, my power bill has returned to normal and I dont have to mix up near as much salt mix.

I still have my 3ft redseamax tank though. :)