How did you find us?

How did you find Plecoplanet on the web?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 49 22.5%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 125 57.3%
  • Aquarank

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Facebook/Social networking

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 33 15.1%

• Total voters

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Just curious to see how we are found on the net and the data provided here may help us to improve attracting new members.

Kamakazi

Jun 3, 2010
qld, australia
Hi everyone! I used to be a member of Plecofanatics. A great place, I must say. Lately I could not get through, and had been wondering what to do when need to find some informations! I start to Google and find this site. Thanks guys. Keep up the good works

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
I was invited to this site from a member here that was also a member of plecofanatics wher i was a member of
sorry canot remember who but thank you :)

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
I found this site through searching google for a pleco and one of your pleco profiles pages came up and i took a look around and thought it was a great site, its the only forum ive ever joind and still the only one im involved in, been great so far and its the people that make the site a pleasure to be a part of :)

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I found this site through searching google for a pleco and one of your pleco profiles pages came up and i took a look around and thought it was a great site, its the only forum ive ever joind and still the only one im involved in, been great so far and its the people that make the site a pleasure to be a part of :)
:clap::clap:

rpp1973

Apr 26, 2009
Stroud (Gloucestershire)
I was also a member on Pf:yes: i was blindfolded tied up and draggd here by other members!.....only joking i made the switch very early on.

thanks All whos involved in running this site:clap::clap:
Rob.

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
If we are being honest, An aquarist tried to rip me off and when i questioned the price they got very angry and told me they had written posts about me on various pleco sites. So me being nosey here i am haha