Other Cant find any l numbers?!

BristlenoseBob

Aug 14, 2017
Sydney
Hey guys, my cousin and i are trying to find good quality l numbers and are Sydney based, Nsw, Australia.

I am myself looking for adult 134s and they seem to not exist? Pleco planet Aus classifieds seems very inactive, gumtree in the whole of Aus seems inactive, is there some underground secret fish market we don't know about? Haha

And most of the l numbers we do manage to find look very very poor quality..

If you could point me into anyones direction or an online supplier of adult fish i would very much appreciate it.. thanks!

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
with economy being very slow not much is selling... i think people with good stock dont want to sell them at the current deflated market prices... thats prob why your coming across average to poor quality fish more often at moment with a lot of people trying to make whatever $$$ they can... if your buying cheap you can only expect to get what you pay for.....
dont be in a rush to get your stock and settle for 2nd grade fish... hang in there for the good stuff - as good quality fish are worth gold... :thumbup:

and you'll prob need to consider buying from interstate as well... make sure you deal with some reputable and is recommended....

BristlenoseBob

Aug 14, 2017
Sydney
Thanks big sexy haha. Solid advice! Ill try and be patient and wait for something nice to come along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk