For Sale Large L14 Sunshine Pleco Scobinancistrus and Large Pseudacanthicus L65's for sale

Apr 28, 2009
Christmas Island
Hi

I have a large 11-12 inch L14 Sunshine Pleco for sale. This pleco has been with me from a 3 inch baby and is a very strong fish. Currently housed with other similar sized L numbers, but has taken a disliking to my other L14. Un sure of Sex, but I am inclined to say female based on the much larger bulky head on my other L14

Collection from Crawley West Sussex. I may also be able to deliver this plec with a contrbution towards fuel costs. So please ask if interested

£100 on collection/Delivery

I also have 2x 20cm L65 Pseudacanthicus Sp Blizzard Cactus Plecs for sale. Both Big bulky healthy plecs. Raely seen in the shops these days. Unsure of sex. Black in colouration with white pattern down the main body and fins. One has more white colouration that the other.

Collection from Crawley West Sussex. I may also be able to deliver this plec with a contrbution towards fuel costs. So please ask if interested

£60 each or £100 the pair. Will also reduce price if all plecs brought together

Please feel free to ask any questions either by PM or by replying to this thread. Picture can be sent by request

Cheers