Blue sniper's old tank

BluE SnipeR

Oct 11, 2009
Sydney
In all my time of fish keeping, marine would have to be the most challenging but also the most rewarding. The amount of time and effort needed was what forced me to shut the tank down which I still sort of regret. I can only imagine what it would of looked like today if it was still running.

But here is my old tank which I was very proud of and thought I should give it some glory here. Feel free to ask any questions.

Even managed to breed the Bangai Cardinal

C8lyn

Aug 3, 2010
Toowoomba, Qld
Beautiful tank! I especially love the Bangai Cardinals. I fell in love with them after seeing them in the London Aquarium. If I ever go marine, they would be my first fish.
Thanks for sharing. It really is fantastic to look at and I'm sure the photos don't do it justice.

BluE SnipeR

Oct 11, 2009
Sydney
i do hope you got most your money back on it cause that would of set you back
Marine tanks are always a bad investment, You will never make back what you spent.
Holley Molley! Drool drool drool. Thats enuf, dont put up any more pics; makes my tank look like a kindy kids one bwahahahahaha.
Knowing you Brengun, It wont be long before you go all out on a marine tank. I can see you have already caught the bug.:lol:

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
too bad Brengun its too good not to

unreal i cant believe you shut it down
i do hope you got most your money back on it cause that would of set you back

thanks for sharing
100%

:)
thats one of the best looking tanks ive every seen....:drool::drool::drool:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
That was an awesome looking tank and the photos are well taken:clap::clap:

Dane

Apr 28, 2009
Winagte, Co Durham
outstanding tank mate i know marines cost a arm and a leg to buy even little frags

did you run zeovit?

as i said before outstanding tank

what kit did you run on it

Dane

BluE SnipeR

Oct 11, 2009
Sydney
outstanding tank mate i know marines cost a arm and a leg to buy even little frags

did you run zeovit?

as i said before outstanding tank

what kit did you run on it

Dane
I used zeovit for about a year just dosing the basic stuff, but again it was very time consuming but gave great results for all the hard corals.

Cheers.

Dane

Apr 28, 2009
Winagte, Co Durham
in the uk you will pay easy 10 quid for a 1in frag and you will know growth rate aint that much

infact in the uk everything is a fortune as they are and know they can get away with it

Dane