MY Suggestion. wtb/fs

I

intrepidmax

Ok so to be able to sell anything on this site i need to pay £3.......which im not overly bothered about.......but....

I can not buy nothing either.....I can not post a reply to anyone selling anything........so even if i did pay 3 squid.....a certain amount of the target audience wouldn't get hit....

and even if they did see that i was selling something then they would contact me on PF probably....as if i had a thread in that site they would be able to talk things over.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
we have put limitations on the buy/sell forums as these are the ones that cause most arguements, you do not need to pay to be able to see the ads, nor do you need to pay to be able to PM the person selling, therefore, without paying for subs, you can still buy, you just cant post on the buy/sell forums

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
Ok so to be able to sell anything on this site i need to pay £3.......which im not overly bothered about.......but....

I can not buy nothing either.....I can not post a reply to anyone selling anything........so even if i did pay 3 squid.....a certain amount of the target audience wouldn't get hit....

and even if they did see that i was selling something then they would contact me on PF probably....as if i had a thread in that site they would be able to talk things over.
So what exactly is your "suggestion"?

Scroggybank

May 2, 2009
Inverclyde, Scotland

Yer still on the sauce then big yin !!!

I

intrepidmax

Lmao im just Grumping thats all...pmsl...mods feel free to close this one down too...

hey ya gotta have a giggle aint ya.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Why does it need to be closed? anyway there are no mods on this forum just admin, what a novelty huh.

So you gonna pay £3 then? lol or even better a premium membership for us having to read your grumping