struggling

I

intrepidmax

Hi everyone

Im struggling with this site a little.
I cant seem to post anything in the buy/sell/trade/swap/getrippedoff part of the site,

also how do i get stars??? i too want to collect more stars than a 15 year old working at mcdonalds.

would anyone like me to do a DIY thread about something? I have loads of ideas waiting to be produced.

and anyone have a DIY egg tumbler that they can share with me?

thansk.........<<<<thats fanks in international premium lager language.

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hi everyone

Im struggling with this site a little.
I cant seem to post anything in the buy/sell/trade/swap/getrippedoff part of the site,

also how do i get stars??? i too want to collect more stars than a 15 year old working at mcdonalds.

would anyone like me to do a DIY thread about something? I have loads of ideas waiting to be produced.

and anyone have a DIY egg tumbler that they can share with me?

thansk.........<<<<thats fanks in international premium lager language.

need to be a preium member to post in buy and sell i think

stars are gained depending on how many times you have posted

i have a few tumblers, you can have a look tomorrow when you come round :yes:

I

intrepidmax

...awesome.

oh nearly forgot........how do i become a premium member lol.....i thought we was all the same.
No I in team and that lol

Last edited by a moderator:

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
you can use the classifieds if you are a buy/sell subscription holder or a premium member, info about how to subscribe to these is HERE

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
would anyone like me to do a DIY thread about something? I have loads of ideas waiting to be produced
How about something to put in the article section, we need good articles

I

intrepidmax

Im not awesome at articles, i tried doing one in PF and couldn't seem to get my head round it........people seem to enjoy the thread more i think. and to be honest i do to.

but yes i will do a thread, not sure as to what on yet but yes i will. let me have an hour or two with Mr triple distilled and i will come up with something.

cheers doods.
;) mark.