problem downloading pic of pc

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
Hi i tried to submit a photo of our new tank using the instructions and i kept getting error and no downloaded picture, so i used photobucket.

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
what kind of error?

was the pic too big?
sorry doodles i am not sure,:dk: i know that is no help. It probably was, as others dont have a problem and i was able to download before using the instructions given, i just thought i should let you know why i used photo bucket.

I apologise if i have caused any confusion.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
no confusion, and no problem.
if it happens again, try to take note of the error, it was probably the file size was too large but could be some other problem.
if you do need to use PB, you can still upload them as attachments as you would from your pc

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
if the picture is too big it wont upload it, i found that yesterday. had to resize the photo before adding it.

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
no confusion, and no problem.
if it happens again, try to take note of the error, it was probably the file size was too large but could be some other problem.
if you do need to use PB, you can still upload them as attachments as you would from your pc

Thank you Scatz, it probably was and yes next time i will take note of the error. Thanks again : D