More Photos

johnny70

Technical Support Team
I tried uploading more pictures last night but I kept getting told during the upload I had exceeded my limit for the amount space my pic were taking up, I have only uploaded pictures in 1 thread(L027C ones) and would like to add more in another thread but can't:dk:

Will we get any increase in the amount of space for uploading pictures?

JOHNNY:hi:

Rabbit

Retired Staff
Apr 21, 2009
Auckland, NZ
We a currently looking into software in order to provide some sort of gallery, it shouldnt be far away but we will let you know when possible.
HTH

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
We a currently looking into software in order to provide some sort of gallery, it shouldnt be far away but we will let you know when possible.
HTH
:yes:

I will have a look at the attachment setting but when we get a gallery up, we will be disabling attachments most likely.

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
If you have a photobucket by all means use it. There is just a load limit for uploading pics directly to here for each member. Once you've exceded that you will either have to delete something you have previously uploaded to clear space or link to an outside site until this site has the gallery set up.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Johnny, i've made a couple of changes to the attachment options, could you let me know if its ok now.

It would be preferable for members to use the gallery or attachments over programs like photobucket. Some members that have filters on their connections can't actually see pics on the site if they aren't hosted within PP.

johnny70

Technical Support Team
Johnny, i've made a couple of changes to the attachment options, could you let me know if its ok now.

It would be preferable for members to use the gallery or attachments over programs like photobucket. Some members that have filters on their connections can't actually see pics on the site if they aren't hosted within PP.
I still get the message saying I have exceeded my upload limit:dk:

Cheers,
JOHNNY