My new'ish 300ltr tank

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
hi everyone, me again.

I thought i would share with you a couple of (not the best photgraphy technique) shots of my tank.

A very kind man at my lfs sold me the large piece of wood in the middle for £20 with a wink and a nudge! The twisted root was £15 so i thought the large piece was a total bargain and it was pre-soacked! excellent

There is also a picture of my fry...well not fry anymore but sexy abn's from my third batch of fry. They are about a year old and about 4cm, they we're in a bucket ready to go to the lfs to be sold. I recieved £5 each lovely jubbly!
The water is stained with tainins btw not nasty stuff.

At a boot sale i got a bargain of a 4way air pump that i got for a bargain of £3 from a boot sale - thought it was worth the risk of it not working for that price!

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
ops- im telling ya my brain at late has been wizzed up and made into some kind of sludge!

not the best photgraphy by far but a quick snap at the set up!
hope you can see it this time:)

o forgot this one

Attachments

Last edited:

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
:clap: wow . looks great :yes:
nice job scaping ! wish i had the talent to make it look so natural ,(working on that- fish hate me for changing things so i limit how often- will get it ,esp with all the great ideas here) very , very nice, c ,