Hi can I flex my plex here ??

kingfisher22

Sep 24, 2010
london
Hi I just joined tonight

My name is Kev am 5 1years young and have returned to fishkeeping and discovered that my tanks are breeding quicker than my fish

Some of my tanks are on utube if you wish to check them out

My list of plex

1 royal panaque baby
6 snowballs
3 chocolate zebras
1 blue phantom
3 king tigers
8 leopard frogs
1 normal pleco

My pal and I have purchased a breeding trio of leopard frog plecs and the male has remained steadfast in his tube for nearly a week now
From what I have read it may be quite likely to assume he may already be guarding a clutch of eggs
Any tips would be more than welcome

kind regards kev

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
hello and welcome, good luck with the lep frogs, they are not easy to breed . did you get them with their fav breeding cave or have they chosen a new one? often it takes quite a while to adjust to a new set up. best advice is to leave them alone and dont try to look in the cave.

kingfisher22

Sep 24, 2010
london
hello and welcome, good luck with the lep frogs, they are not easy to breed . did you get them with their fav breeding cave or have they chosen a new one? often it takes quite a while to adjust to a new set up. best advice is to leave them alone and dont try to look in the cave.
Hi thanks for replying

The male came with his own cave as the previous owner didnt evict him for fear that he may already be guarding eggs I am leaving well alone apart from water changes