Not open for further replies.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Time for another POTM:clap::clap:

Theme is

'Anything goes'

Any fish, be it tropical, marine, coldwater

Post your pics here, Only one entry per person please, and they must be your own photo's.
Entries will be taken until the 16th May, followed by a poll to decide the winner. The winner will be announced after the poll has finished, and will receive a twin pack of screwcumbers kindly donated by opti-fish.

So please support the POTM and get your entries in, you have nothing to lose by entering.

By entering your photo, you automatically give your permission for us to post your Pic in the POTM winners thread and on the Facebook page if you are lucky enough to win.

PLEASE HOST YOUR PHOTOS AT PLECOPLANET, YOU CAN USE THE PHOTO COMP ENTRY CAT IN THE GALLERY OR UPLOAD AS ATTACHMENT WHICH TAKES SECONDS..

Link to gallery
http://www.plecoplanet.com/forum/photoplog/index.php

AusPleco

Retired Staff
Oct 1, 2011
Rural NSW
My first every photo entry :), gotta be in it to win it :D
Just managed to get a good pic of one of my fiancees black ranchus.
Sorry for quality is taken on handycam

Rocky

Feb 5, 2012
brisbane
i took this picture just a few weeks ago and thought it looked pretty cool, went to put it up here last month for the potm clicked the link and went bugger cant this month lol.
so this is one of my growing L202 Peckoltia Lineola not as good as the shrimp shot but still a beautiful fish enjoy

Attachments

Mooo

Aug 11, 2010
Jervis Bay, NSW, Au
Love the entires this month, love the Moray too..
The eel looks like a honeycomb,
There are more than 100 species of moray eel, including the honeycomb (Muraena melanotis), giant moray eel (Gymnothorax javanicus), zebra morays (Gymnomuraena zebra), snowflake morays (Echidna nebulosa), and white eyed moray (Siderea thyrsoidea), Fimbriated moray (Gymnothorax fimbriatus) and the Ribbon eel (Rhinomuraena quaesita)
Awesome creature

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.