Hello Everyone ☺

Witchydesign

Mar 6, 2015
Arkansas
Hello all. Im from Arkansas, and the new owner of a baby albino longfin bn. Its not my first Pleco butit has been a good 15 years since i have had one. I know more now than i did then and have several tanks of a variety of freshwater fish. Until recently ihad no interest in getting a pleco. But in the last few months ive sold off my current stock in my 20g and restocked it with new fish. One being an absolutely adooorrrable baby pleco. He (not old enough to say for sure a boy but for now...) is just under two inches long, including tail, and is the happiest most active pleco ive ever owned. That could be the zucchini. He loves him some zuchinni. Right now he is in the twenty. That wont be for more than six months, hes going to upgrade to a 40. Ill admit early on i have wierd fish. My betta thinks the shrimp in his tank are his babies, and routinely puts baby snails in his bubble nest like eggs. My bolivian ram sleeps in a small cave with zebra danios and the baby pleco. Every morning lights on they all swim outhappy as can be. Granted they are all young fish so i am hoping he will see them as part of his territory not intruders as he grows. If not he was already going in the bigger tank as well and that will give him more room. I think that is it for now, ihave questions but im sure there is a topic already covering them somewhere. If not, i can always start one :)