March POTM submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Its time again to get your camera's out folks!
Please post in this thread the photo that you would like to enter for this months Photo of the month competition, dont worry if you're not a proffessional photographer, its just a bit of fun, and we do soooo love seeing new photo's so please enter.
This month is going to be wide open, I want photo's of anything to do with our tanks, so could be a full tank shot, plants, inverts, any fish, eggs, fry, etc, etc.
so there are absolutely no excuses for not entering this one, we all have tanks!

there is as always a prize for the winner of a twin pack of screwcumbers kindly donated by Gary at optifish.

The rules are basic, it has to be your photo, it cant be one that has been entered before, and only one entry per person please, other than that, knock yourselves out.

One request though, please please upload the pics to your PP gallery as not every member can see pics hosted on other sites like photobucket etc.

many thanks, and have fun, get creative:thumbup:

Entries will be taken up to the 24th March, then the winner will be decided by a poll at the end of the month

Lisadm1973

Jul 26, 2010
Sydney, Australia
My entry

This will be the last entry for a couple of months guys (I'm 8.2 months pregnant) :clap: - so, no doubt I'll be off air for a couple of months from April 10th :cry:

Good luck to the entrants for this month!!!

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
My shot of L377 from bag while floating in the tank

Hello All,

Took this shot hoping to get a shot of my L377 while the bag was floating in the tank. This is what I got. cheers jk :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.