Slipping in unnoticed

IanB

Jul 21, 2011
Mid_Suffolk, UK
www.oldschoolmtb.co.uk
Afternoon all..

Spied the link in someones profile on TFF and, being something of a pleco fan (and a little inquisitive), strolled in...

Been out of the loop for too many years, picking up a 750l tank on Monday :yes:

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
:welcome:. wow a 750l tank will be a nice size. When you have time and it is completed show us some photos. cheers jk :thumbup:

Joby

Retired Staff
Aug 9, 2009
West Midlands
Welcome to the forum, glad you wondered in and found us :clap: Look forward to seeing the new tank up and running :thumbup:

IanB

Jul 21, 2011
Mid_Suffolk, UK
www.oldschoolmtb.co.uk
Thanks for the welcome guys.. there will be pics (as long as my day doesn't go hideously wrong and I end up with some urgent rehomes and a garden full of glass fraqments)...:whistle:

weren't you a member on pf in the olden days?
I don't think so.. Only really started on t'internet about a dozen years ago and don't remember being on any related forums before..

My memory is shockingly poor though so I wouldn't rule anything out :-/

IanB

Jul 21, 2011
Mid_Suffolk, UK
www.oldschoolmtb.co.uk
That was Ianab, i think, he was from Canada
Definitely not me then... phew!!..

So much info in here.. since letting the shop go in '96 (and subsequent marine tank and little setup for a Chaca Chaca on his own - both of which went in '98) I've had no fish..

The missus likes pleco's (and so do I.. it's just she's more picky) so I'm catching up on what's been happening these last 13 years :wacko:

We had Imperial Zebra Plecs (as they were sold to me by my wholesaler at the time) selling for £50 each in '96, I paid £25 each as long as I bought 4+ at a time.
Went into the nearest shop a few months back and they were £150 in there, to say I was shocked is something of an understatement...