Newb from lancashire england

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
Haha ;) Compared to the crud lfs we have believe me bas is much better :) I don't drive so i'm really stuck for shops to go especially with a baby in pram & a very nosey (about to go) 5 yr old & i don't have anyone to take me either.

We do have a pets at home here but they are just as userless as the lfs too. As i didnt know the exact gallons/litres of my 4ft tank they refused to sell me 2 platys! Yes 2 just 2 *sigh*
Is there no one that can taxi you around then? Theres quite a few people from this site meeting up this sunday at pier aquatics, if you could get over im sure you would feel most welcomed, theres people coming from all over the uk :)

I try and stay away from pets at home, the staff never have a clue! theywouldnt sell you the two platys but im sure they would of sold you a gibby pleco that would outgrow most peoples tanks!

BAS is getting better been in there today, its been turnd into a kids play area so its always really busy, and noisey :)

DizzyMoo

Nov 2, 2010
E.Lancs
i am an accy lad :) poor you living in padiham , ha ha ha. we all have a cross to bear !!! :) what you class as your local then ???
Ouch low blow !
Local would of been kings, bull, starkies years ago, but since my 1st came along that all went sideways, my local now is my well stocked fridge hahahahah. Speaking of which *slurp* :D

DizzyMoo

Nov 2, 2010
E.Lancs
Is there no one that can taxi you around then? Theres quite a few people from this site meeting up this sunday at pier aquatics, if you could get over im sure you would feel most welcomed, theres people coming from all over the uk :)

I try and stay away from pets at home, the staff never have a clue! theywouldnt sell you the two platys but im sure they would of sold you a gibby pleco that would outgrow most peoples tanks!

BAS is getting better been in there today, its been turnd into a kids play area so its always really busy, and noisey :)
Nope no taxi friend :( Its just me & my 2 boys.
I'm guessing pier aquatics is in wigan?? But no i'm afraid i can't be dragging both my boys to wigan by bus.
Last time we did manage to get to bas they had a play gym for the kids where the butty shop bit was, with pottery painting i think.
We got kicked out for letting my lad play in it without buying a sandwich lol !!!!

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
:whistle:
Nope no taxi friend :( Its just me & my 2 boys.
I'm guessing pier aquatics is in wigan?? But no i'm afraid i can't be dragging both my boys to wigan by bus.
Last time we did manage to get to bas they had a play gym for the kids where the butty shop bit was, with pottery painting i think.
We got kicked out for letting my lad play in it without buying a sandwich lol !!!!
HA! ive been there but i bought the kids sandwiches :whistle: