Re: greetings from colombia

clodofish

Mar 25, 2010
bogota-colombia
hello friends my name is Clovis castañeda 33 years I am located in Bogota Colombia and work with fish all my life for my country ornametales capturing a large amount of Plecos and we sell in my country, L200, L128, L190-L191 galaxies, pekoltias and many more in the forum where I post pictures?

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
welcome to plecoplanet.
please post some pics in the photo forum, would love to see some pics of the areas you catch from too

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
Hi and welcome! x2 on the photos, I always like to see where the plecs actually come from. Im always a bit jealous when you could go to a local stream and find a L190 and here in the UK I would find a shopping trolley and a stickleback or minnow if I was lucky.

Juraj

Sep 26, 2009
Uk
Hey Clovis
Welcome to the forum. I have been to Bogota last summer, visited several LFS along the Avenida Caracas - 42 that were selling some plecos. Beer next time I am there?:)
J.

clodofish

Mar 25, 2010
bogota-colombia
[QUOTE = clodofish; 38215] Hola amigos, mi nombre es Castañeda Clovis 33 años Estoy ubicado en Bogotá Colombia y el trabajo con el pescado de toda mi vida por mi país ornametales capturar una gran cantidad de Plecos y vendemos en mi país, L200, L128, L190-L191 galaxias, pekoltias y muchos más en el foro donde puedo publicar imágenes? [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = scatz; 38218] Bienvenido a plecoplanet.
por favor enviar unas fotos en el foro de la foto, le encantaría ver algunas fotos de las áreas que las capturas de demasiado Cita [/ quote]

clodofish

Mar 25, 2010
bogota-colombia
hello friends are welcome thanks nuy good if I have many photos of Plecos but you will have to excuse me I could not understand where I can download part I would like you help me in this matter I can not understand this system owe the help respectfully

Akraziatic

Jun 30, 2009
Canberra, Aus
Hola amigo. Como esta usted?? se llama Mitchell. Me gustar estudiar espanol, mi professora vive Colombia.

Haha thats probably the extent of my espanol at the moment. lol. But welcome my friend

Adios.

clodofish

Mar 25, 2010
bogota-colombia
saludos de colombia

[QUOTE = Akraziatic; 38648] Hola amigo. ESTA COMO Usted? SE llama Mitchell. Me gustar Estudiar español, mi professora vive Colombia.

Haha esa es probablemente la medida de mi español por el momento. lol. Pero la bienvenida a mi amigo

Adios. [/ Quote]

muchas gracias su español no es malo siga practicando si quiere llameme a mi celular y hablamos 0057-3124658220 en colombia chao

clodofish

Mar 25, 2010
bogota-colombia
colombia

[QUOTE = Brengun; 38997] [url]http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/4.gif[/url] [/ img] [/ quote]

thanks for writing I work here in my country Colombia, with many Plecos
and have caught several times

clodofish

Mar 25, 2010
bogota-colombia
hi thanks for your words because here you can make fishing trips me with I can gladly guide to persons who want to come to know Colombia and catch the happy greetings Plecos Clovis