How did you find us?

How did you find Plecoplanet on the web?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 49 22.5%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 125 57.3%
  • Aquarank

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Facebook/Social networking

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 33 15.1%

• Total voters

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I just joined.
Found the site through Scatz ( I hope that's right ) They mentioned this site on another site and wanted to check it out. The site looks great.

Thank you for having me

mikebren12

Nov 25, 2010
Wynyard Co Durham
I like Joeplecs reasoning, for me it was Google, looking to buy plecs, why else? Great site, am enjoying every minute of it, especially the outstanding advice and great kinship

<3<3<3<3<3

Mike

Kay W

Mar 3, 2011
Idaho
I was on another forum looking at pictures of pleco's and someone posted a picture of his pleco that was exactly like mine that I couldn't Id. So I asked him if he had been able to id his and he gave me this website with the picture of my pleco and now I know my other pleco is a Disjunctivus :clap:

So I have a L021 and a disjunctivus :woohoo:

C8lyn

Aug 3, 2010
Toowoomba, Qld
I was searching for information for my brother when he bought a small Gold Spot and I came across this forum through my Googling.
Before I didn't know anything more than Common, Gold Spot and Sailfin Plecs plus Common, Albino and Peppermint bristlenose. I've was overloaded with information on this forum and realised I had quite a lot to learn! I used to love plecs because of how big they got, but I've found a new love for the variety and beauty of the ones I never knew existed!

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
When working for the CIA as an under cover operative in the Moscow chip shop that serves as the CIA HQ for deep penetration operations I was asked to go deep and pose as a fanatical Fish liberation front member to penetrate the rear echelons of the deadly Al-Hab_in _tankie group.
I infiltrated this nest of fanatics but became brainwashed and now think I am a Pleco keeper with vast depths of knowledge on these fish.

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
:lol: ok I found you very tense, needing a little massage and also a few glasses of wine to relax. Found that your inner feelings were not so dominant so thought about cooking :whistle: hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahah never trust the poles.......:thumbup: