Also from Wagga Wagga...

Akraziatic

Jun 30, 2009
Canberra, Aus
G'day all....

Erm I'm not necessarily new to the forum. I've been prowling around for a couple of months now but haven't formally introduced myself. My names Mitch. I've only been seriously (well actually trying) to keep fish for around 6 months now. I took the advice to start as big of a tank as I could find so I squeezed a 6x2x2Ft into my room.

Over the past few months the core of my being has been ruined by empty tank syndrome so I have had to get my wet pet fix in an accumulation of smaller tanks. I currently have of my original purchases 3 Zebra Danios, 2 Cherry barbs, 1 dwarf gourami, 7 platys and my 2 common bn and my 2 albino bn which have managed to take precedence over my other finny friends.

The plans for the 6footer have changed from a single oscar tank to a mbuna tank to now I'm thinking a more oddball display with bichir, fire eel, striped raphael, a nice plec (when I can finally choose one) and most likely a gold saum or another similar cichlid......

Well that's that.

Oh and note, is Rabbit getting some cut on the side for introducing people to the forum. lol. Somethings fishy :yes:

Rabbit

Retired Staff
Apr 21, 2009
Auckland, NZ
Hey mate :confetti: congrats on your first post.
You didnt tell me you where looking at bichirs and fire eels!