Apistogramma Cacatuoides

J

jamous91

Hi thanks for that can you please advise tank temp, ph etc.
i would say 26 to 28c i cant remember but i have my tank on 25 to 27c now and i have not changed it much over the years just to let u know when i clean the tank i had to trap the male under a cup so he would not bite me

J

jamous91

Sounds rather drastic. Most tanganyikans will give you a nip, ph?
this was in a 63 liter tank and he was very protective over his female and p.h is around 7.2 but ihave got some julidochromis transcriptus that we could start breeding at same time if u could get some i bred my within a week of getting them

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
this was in a 63 liter tank and he was very protective over his female and p.h is around 7.2 but ihave got some julidochromis transcriptus that we could start breeding at same time if u could get some i bred my within a week of getting them
Im not a fan of Julies really. I have a lot of fish available to me as i live 10 mins from a serious Rift importer.

J

jamous91

Im not a fan of Julies really. I have a lot of fish available to me as i live 10 mins from a serious Rift importer.
i do have white wrong which makes the water akaline but i can not remeber if i had it with the neolamprologus brevis or not

James16

Sep 5, 2010
Devon
I have two tanks now kitted out completly for apistos, one just needs cycling which i'll start with mature media when I get back from a weekend away. One problem is that on the clearseal tank I have, the light has broken, and im not sure whether to replace it or get a new lighting system? What would you guys suggest? I was thinking of an arcpod but they're quite expensive... The tank is 50 L

Thanks to Darrell for the plants :)

Last edited: