Tatia

Bwhiskered

Feb 3, 2010
Canada
The Tatia perugaie will spawn in a small pleco cave. The female guards the eggs and fry untill they leave. The fry then live at the surface in floating tubes and drift wood with holes or cracks. The adult go crazy over blood worms at lights out. The fry raise easily on live baby brine shrinp and flake. The adults do not as a rule eat the fry. The water is not important as long as it is not extreme.

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
Im guessing there wont be much Gee, pretty hard to come by. Once my gar has found a new home mine will be in a tank with some corys and Hypans and will give them a go at breeding. so far the feeding habits are the same as C. Perugiae. Feed at night, go nuts for bloodworm and predominantly feed at the surface.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
sooooo there gonna need some caves?. I have used the 15mm electrical conduit but they look lost in it :yes:.

Did you see Neil had put some pipe and polystyrene together with an elastic band which then floated at the surface

Cheers

thegeeman

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
sooooo there gonna need some caves?. I have used the 15mm electrical conduit but they look lost in it :yes:.

Did you see Neil had put some pipe and polystyrene together with an elastic band which then floated at the surface

Cheers

thegeeman
Im just going to get a lump of wood and drill some 10mm holes into it.