Hi from the USA

Chard56

Feb 5, 2013
Harrison, Arkansas
www.aquabid.com
Hi! My name is Richard and I have been breeding and raising Bettas for the last 5 plus years and selling them on various forums and Aquabid. A few months ago I added a few Guppy strains. I recently did a trade and now have some Brown and Albino BNs and Albino Cories. I want to start breeding them as well so I'll be picking ya'lls brains for info. I have a 12 inch common Plec that I keep by itself since killing it's tank mate of 2 years. The Plecostamus sucked the slime off of both sides of an Oscar who then died three days later. It's been 40 years since I had seen a Plec go after the slime of an Oscar and didn't realize at the time just what he was doing. (Neither did the Oscar) I moved back to my property here in Arkansas a month ago after getting talked into managing a Motel up in Branson for the last year. That's an entire year out of my life I'll never get back! What a waste. Now that I'm set back up I want to expand my repertoire to include several other Plecos and catfish as well as other species and hopefully open a little fish/pet store in the upcoming months. I've always admired some of the wierd and beautiful Plec species and now that I'm able to I'd like to have them and breed some. I look forward to sharing experiences and information. ~ Richard