greetings from Ireland

sheag

Jan 10, 2011
limerick, ireland
Hello all :hi: i have been keeping fish for 30 odd years, and seem to end up keeping some rarer / harder to get species of apistos and cichlids recently (within the last 2 years ) i have gotten into plecs, bristlenoses and corys and bred some successfully so far but still have more to breed, currently i have

6 x L066 Hypancistrus king tiger wild caught and f1 fry
15 x l092 Lasiancistrus tentaculatus - wild
10 x l034 Ancistrus Ranunculus - wild
l066 Hypancistrus king - wild
l333 Hypancistrus sp. f1
l411 Monte Dourado Pleco f1
L075 Peckoltia sabaji
l257 Pseudolithoxus tigris wild
l011 Squaliforma cf. emarginata wild
l075 Peckoltia sabaji
Ancistrus sp Rio Abuna Bolivia F1
Ancistrus sp. "honeycomb" -wild
albino ancistrus
Otocinclus vittatus
Otocinclus cocama - wild
cory delphax - f1
cory metae - f1
cory davidsandsi - wild
cory hastatus - wild
cory hasborus
Brochis splendens - wild

this is all in my fish house of 25 aquariums in total :woohoo: so guess you could say i'm addicted<3:whistle:

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
:welcome: and great collection you have there. Post us some pics of your fish house and the Ls. We would love that. cheers jk :thumbup:

sheag

Jan 10, 2011
limerick, ireland
cheers jk thanks for the welcome, as for pics will do once i tidy things up a bit, doing a small bit of a change around at the moment and to put it mildly the place is in a heap. never happy with it and modifying a tank to provide more flow for my L011's which are a pair and the female is filling out so maybe something will happen soon even though they are only 7-8 inches long

Patrick888

Oct 28, 2009
Co. Waterford, Ireland
Hi Seamus

Nice to see you've popped over. Wonderful site here with plenty of knowledge to be gained and good people (just like ITFS eh!). Great that you've picked up the "pleco bug". Plenty of room also I'd say with that many tanks on the go!

Patrick