Breeding-L46, L66, L134, L201, L202, L333, L377 ,L397, B/N, L/F, & Peps

lcrazy

Oct 11, 2009
camden
I tell everyone the same thing, (please back me up if you are one of these people)

I let the fish do there own thing, I dont do much at all apart from 2nd weekly w/c, temp kept at 30, heaps of water flow, and last, heaps of air/bubbles.

My most succesful breeding has occured in 5ft tanks, hence they are the only size tanks i have now.

I get chuffed when I get phone calls from a hobbiest telling me there fish has spawned, really dose make this hobby that little more special when you help someone.

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
I love the diversity of how everyone does something a little different to get success from the same fish. Always interested in the details. There's no real rules apart from being good water keepers.

phear

Mar 13, 2012
adelaide
I love the diversity of how everyone does something a little different to get success from the same fish. Always interested in the details. There's no real rules apart from being good water keepers.
very very very true once you realize that you need to keep the water not the fish everything after falls into place easily!

MICKSNOWDOG

Jan 30, 2011
AUSTRALIA
yes i can vouch for the above also, i send lcrazy a text when i have successes, overcomplicating things i guess may have been what was holding me back.

slantula

Dec 7, 2011
port macquarie
Great info,
I just got some 134's 201's and 046's off your brother. I setup up a sump system for them but they are in smaller tanks.Hope they still like them.My tank water is also tanin stained so my water does not look as polished as yours. Im just praying i have as much success as you

Dis

Feb 6, 2013
Ontario
nice setup, i enjoy looking at central systems and hopefully one day will have my own. thanks for sharing