new member from Wagga Wagga

geomick

Aug 9, 2009
Wagga Wagga NSW
Hi all I am Michael from Wagga Wagga NSW. I have been fish keeping since I was a kid. I am mainly into plecos, catfish, American cichlids and loaches. I have a special interest in geophagus and have 4 variates at the moment but I am looking to expand both my pleco and geo collection.
I have 5 plecos, 2 gold spot sailfins, 2 spotted sailfins and a L168 clown pleco.
The geophagus I currently have are 1 Very large(around 18cm)brasiliensis, 1 Surinamensis, 4 Heckelli and a pair of wild caught rio branco(about 13cm).
Other fish I have are 3 green and 2 gold severum, 1 Rivulatus, 4 dovii, 2 bumblebee catfish, 4 Bristlenose Catfish, 2 Striped Talking Catfish, 2
Silver Dollar, 3 Pakistani Loach(about 12cm),and a pair of Zebra loach.I will post some photos later of some of my fish.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
G'day Mick, great to have you on board, do we know you from somewhere else?
be great to see some pics of the plecs and geo's, they are my favourites too

geomick

Aug 9, 2009
Wagga Wagga NSW
G'day Mick, great to have you on board, do we know you from somewhere else?
be great to see some pics of the plecs and geo's, they are my favourites too
Hi thanks for the welcome. This is the first fish forum I have joined so unless you frequent www.aussiefrogs.com (french cars, I have Renault's) probably not!! I will post some pics.

Last edited:

geomick

Aug 9, 2009
Wagga Wagga NSW
Hi thank you all for your kind welcomes!! I posted a few pic in my gallery but will add some more tomorrow. Every time I go to take pics of them the camera batteries go flat or they are hiding or the tank light goes out!(I have them on timers). The pic I used for my avatar was taken by my 3yo son Aden! This is my rio branco pair. I tried to take a pic of them for 20Min's but they moved or it was blurry. Aden just walled up and pointed the camera at them and got a really good photo! I couldn't believe it ! I must have been trying to hard!
Anyway thanks again.