For Sale L144, L260, Whip Tail and Rena Aqualife 100US gallon - London

Bloo

May 17, 2010
London
I'm sorry that my first post here is to sell my fish, but I'm a genuine & honest seller and have been active on some other fish forums (same user name) for over 6 years.

For sale
I'm moving country within the next couple of months and looking for new & excellent homes for the following:

L144 - 3 x females approx 3 years old. Unfortunately the male died a few month ago but until then, they constantly laid eggs. Non stop. Offers accepted.

L260 x 2 females (I think) and approx 3 years old. Offers accepted.

Common Whip tail female - 7 years old and I'd really like a special home for her to retire in, Nice & peaceful tank (no cost).

Other community fish also available (4 Red Rainbows, 1 Boesmani Rainbow, 3 Botia Kubotai, 8 Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki).

I've cared for them extremely well over the past few years so would prefer them to go to a home where they can live their lives out in peace. Not in a tank that's going to be changed as you do your underwear.

ALSO FOR SALE:
"Rena Aqualife 120" - approx 120 US gallons @ 4ft in Cherry
3.5 Years old - offers accepted (wood in tank *not* included) XP3 & Eheim 2224 & 2 Visitherm 200W heaters with heater guards included.

Postage/shipping available?:-
NO POSTAGE under any circumstances. Local London preferred.

Location(if pick up only)?:-
London (Richmond) - Surrey Border. NO POSTAGE. I prefer them to go locally in London

Please reply in this thread or send a PM

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Hey Bloo, good to see you, been a long time.
Shame you are selling up but moving countries is cool.

Bloo

May 17, 2010
London
Hey Bloo, good to see you, been a long time.
Shame you are selling up but moving countries is cool.
Thanks Doodles! I know, I'm heart-broken about breaking up my beloved tank and letting the fish go. But I can't take them across the ocean with me :cry:
Once I'm settled in the new country and setting up a new tank, I'll no doubt become an active poster again!

Plecomadman - thanks for the pm but unfortunately I have to decline. You have no posting history and I won't let my fish go into the unknown.

Bloo

May 17, 2010
London
Thanks all for the interest. No more offers needed on the L144's & L260's. I'm going to try and catch the L260's tomorrow and take some photos to sex them for sure (not an easy task! Big deep tank and loads of wood - wish me luck).
I'll report back with photos.

Bloo

May 17, 2010
London
Just a quick note to all who PM'd me. Sorry about the delay - I'm not ignoring you! It's just been a busy these past couple of days and will respond to you within the next few days and get some photos up too.

Bloo

May 17, 2010
London
So sorry to all for the immense delay. I've been manic and just never got round to sorting anything out. My emigration is now upon me (talk about leaving things 'til the last minute!) and my L260's & L144's must go by Monday the 19th of July. Collection only (London SW14 close to Richmond). No postage.
Please feel free to PM renewed offers (as I'm now quite sure the L260's are male/female and not 2 females as originally thought).
3 x plump and stunning L144 mature egg laying females also to go and offers accepted.

OK so photo's of the L260's! Please ignore the stress colouration. They're usually solid dark with white stripes. Not the white stress blotches that can be seen in the photos.

The first one I'm pretty sure is a female and I have a sneaky suspicion that the second one might be a male - but I could be wrong! Please verify?

Both are 3" and approx 2.5 - 3 years old.

1st Fish

2nd Fish

Last edited: