Hello one and all.

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
Hi there. My names Paul if you haven't figured that out already. I'm 19 years old and live in Hampshire, England.

I've been fish keeping pretty much most of my life with my Dad, but now I have 3 of my own tanks.

My goal at the moment is to get my hands on a few Zebra's and hopefully get them breeding.

So yeh, Hi!

dog

Oct 9, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Welcome Paul, thats as good a reason as any!
Welcome along :)

I'm sure you'll find a few of us on here to sort you out with a mixed group of zebs :)
Can you please convince anyone in convict land (Aus) to seperate with a handfull of zebs? Anyone would think they were the last piece of bread on the boat over here!! (LOL my parents were 10bob poms!!)
Over here they are so rare that no-one even seperates with juvies as they wish to add to their colonies. The last juvies (3cm) I saw available for purchase were $1000 ea Aud!!
I'll keep asking for them for christmas; maybe one day......

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. Had me confused for a sec when you said you'd moved to try to find some zebs.
We're so sparce in zebs in Australia I might have to consider temporarily moving over your way just to see some more zebs. Anyway you will love it here at plecoplanet. :D

*Just imagine dog, 6 spawns of zebs at 10 each. OMG just seeing 60 fry would be trippy.

Last edited: