Hello from Canada!

rejster

Jul 11, 2014
brisbane
Hello Everyone!!

I recently moved to Brisbane from Canada and am looking to get back into keeping plecos and other amazon fish.

Had to give away my fish when I left (1 x L40, 4 x L333, 1 x L134 and 2 x L204) which made me very sad. Looking forward to purchasing some nice fish when the time is right.

Great to see a pleco community here in Australia! Any aquarium recommendations in the Brisbane area? Indooroopilly area is where I live.

Cheers!

Rej

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Firstly :welcome: Rej and glad that you found us. Yes we have a huge community here with plecos and you are lucky in Brisbane and surrounding areas there are a lot of members. If you are ready to purchase any, they just place the add under WTB section and you will see. As Plecos are rarer in Australia you will notice that the prices are higher than in the US and Europe, so be aware of that. You will have a lot of fun. I hope other members help you with LFS in the area where you live, sorry I am unable to help you as I live in Sydney. So again:welcome: and glad to have you on bord. cheers jk :thumbup:

rejster

Jul 11, 2014
brisbane
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I understand the prices are a bit higher here but the passion will never die!

Hoping to get some fish when I'm ready!

Cheers

Rej