For Sale Tanks and accessories cheap

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
For sale/wtb?
Have 2x 5ft tanks on a steel stand also a 5ft sump these tanks are rare for display or breeding have rocky background nice stand also plumbing if want to combine them. Have a eihem water pump and a eihem lp40 i think
Its the name never used , gravel, and other small items i have spare . If anyone has some 3ft cube tanks pm me plz will swap or buy
Type of fish/goods:-
Have to many bigger tanks want some space for smaller ones for project i working on

Size:-

5ftx 2.5ft x 2.5ft glass barely scratched
Sex(if known):-

Qty available:-

Price:-

Need these gone asap will sell for 150 i bought the lp40 for around that price
Postage/shipping available?:-

Location(if pick up only)?:-

Will need someone to help you also a big tray ute minimum
Photos:-
(Optional)

Can take pics and send them to mobile only

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

these were meant to be picked up last sunday it was my fault as didn't have the time due to work it is only fair i wait for response to buyer who was meant to pick them up i have msg him if no response by tomorrow than yes these will still be for sale . have add on gumtree with pics f any interest. last usually Sundays i am off work so tomorrow they can be picked up if not will have to be 2 Sundays away as next week have busy schedules

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
update

buyer never picked them up both he and my fault as busy lately so still for sale will need lifters as my mum or brother will be there