Male 100% leo
Size:-

Any
Sex(if known):-

Male
Qty available:-
Will buy all of them

Price:-

Will pay 15k or swap for L200 fry these will be up for sale within a month do not ask for pics unless doing a swap will send pics and videos of L200s to site owner to post them up when the sale commences once i put up a thread . Will give 20 fry for leo male
Postage/shipping available?:-
I will fly to ur destination and handle the shipping to Sydney myself

Location(if pick up only)?:-

Will pay for delivery if bit of a drive or drive to destination
Photos:-
(Optional)
I also can swap 1x royal panaque 191 or 1x watermelon
Will settle for 75% leo but prefer 100% .

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney

Found a few avenues if they do not work out will still be looking for leo male to purchase or swap thank you

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
Update

Verified the 2 135 wormline are for sale as buyer found what they are looking for. Have one person interested but waiting on pic of females if anyone has one or some they yours cheap if no1 has i want more money for them just a vit say roughly 350 each

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

i got 2 rays . with the fry they are still to small 5cm some little less they are taking longer to grow than first time have few rare 6cm size , this could mean majority are female now i saying could be not guaranteed. last pritty much everyone is interested in them , i have customers that made a order from the last batch as they missed out , basically if anyone interested more likely they will have to book in and wait till another batch is available no need for deposit as if no one comes through with the pickup not going to affect me will just notify next in line to purchase them . other Avenue is try purchase off someone else as rumor getting around 2 others have breed them , more a long shot chance as if they did breed them why isn't anyone else selling them , remember each batch can have 90 fry CAN not saying do have amount but yeh were are they all that is a mystery

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney

will not sell them at that size so plz do not ask as you are asking me to possibly sell u fry with a high chance of getting sick only one outcome if so it is death . they are venerable to different water environment at this size i learnt the hard way moving some prematurely to another tank