Sex my 201's please.

Scroggybank

May 2, 2009
Inverclyde, Scotland
These arrived this morning.
Bit stressed in the pics but settled in nicely & eating fbw already.
Bought as L201 & between 3.5" - 4"
Can u sex them, which is which & reasons please,
as I'm new 2 Hypans & still got plenty learning to do.

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
they look like H.Contridans, as for sex good question. im pretty sure the bottom one is a female, one above it is male. The rest look like they could be males

I

intrepidmax

I have now looked at tis twice and still getting the same thoughts.

to me it seems like you have 2 females.....the one at the very top and the one at the bottom.

as for them being contradens......I would agree but not 100%. inspector and contradens are very similar and its been a while since i followed.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
God I am sooooo crap at sexing hypans. They all look male to me:blink: Certainly all have the same headshape..... well except the one top left, That one is slightly plumper in the waistline and has that oval looking shape when viewed from above that females do.

thegeeman

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
God I am sooooo crap at sexing hypans. They all look male to me:blink: Certainly all have the same headshape..... well except the one top left, That one is slightly plumper in the waistline and has that oval looking shape when viewed from above that females do.

thegeeman
dont give up your day job :thumbup:

strap

I

intrepidmax

Gee my thinkin was the same as yours on the top hyp being a female. the more i look at it the more i think its fem. could just be the only gay in the bowl like lol but hey to me looks like very top is a tranny and the very bottom is a female from blackpool.

the three males are all strippers and work for the chipendales. pmsl.