L325 fry

andrewcoxon

May 5, 2010
north england
thats one of my fry iv kept from my 2nd spawn, iv held on to a few to grow on for future breeding stock. iv sold the last batch now but il have 40+ ready in 3-4 weeks ish. iv just had another spawn hatch too so il try and get some pics... biggest one to date.. roughly 55-60!!! :D

andrewcoxon

May 5, 2010
north england
thanks jo, your pic of your fry catches it spot on, i cant match it.. yet!! lol

il keep trying, im using a mobile phone camera which doesnt help. do you fancy swapping some fry at some point jo? hows your pair doing? they are fry machines!!! :woohoo:

Jo Crane

Apr 23, 2009
Cheshire
www.rareaquatics.co.uk
Yes fry swap is a fantastic idea, I have just moved my pair into a 3' x 18 on their own pretty sure the males on eggs at the moment but he spawns in a long floating log which is impossible to see into, would love it if he would use a normal cave but won't

andrewcoxon

May 5, 2010
north england
lol yeah i heard about the floating log from gee haha

got these today from the latest spawn, they hatched around a week ago

theres some pics of the adults on planetcatfish or on here even if you search l325 on the forum il try and get some new pics of the adults but they seem to hide alot.

andrewcoxon

May 5, 2010
north england
more eggs! :clap: the males been looking after them all but he normally kicks half out and they die so this time iv taken them to hatch myself. iv noticed that the eggs are actually attached to the roof of the cave.. not seen this before but its pretty cool! stops them getting washed out i guess.

check it out:

Joby

Retired Staff
Aug 9, 2009
West Midlands
:woohoo: thats a nice pile of eggs :yes:

I had some of Gee's little ones and they have grown very quickly :woohoo: