Planted tank photo

AndyEllard

Jan 27, 2010
Leamington Spa. UK
I've just bought some new plants for my Juwel vision 180L. There are 7 L270's, 17 Cardinal Tetra's & a few hundred Cherry Shrimp.
I want some more fish in there but not sure what to go for, any ideas?

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
terrific.
guess if you want more plecs have to something that wont upset your choc zebs.
I have ancistrus claro in with my choc zebs and they get onfine -LDA08

AndyEllard

Jan 27, 2010
Leamington Spa. UK
terrific.
guess if you want more plecs have to something that wont upset your choc zebs.
I have ancistrus claro in with my choc zebs and they get onfine -LDA08
Hi Irene, I was thinking of something to look at lol, I have quite alot of plecs already. (L270's, L134's, L046's, L144's aswell as brown, albino & Super Red Ancistrus).

AndyEllard

Jan 27, 2010
Leamington Spa. UK
Rummynose tetras are a nice contrast to the cardinals or black phantoms...Tank looks great btw :thumbup:
Thanks for your suggestions Derek, I was thinking about something small as not to eat my Cherry Shrimp babies. I did like the look of the Green Neons that I saw the other day.

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
Thanks for your suggestions Derek, I was thinking about something small as not to eat my Cherry Shrimp babies. I did like the look of the Green Neons that I saw the other day.
They are nice but too much like cardinals, unless thats the look you are after...Another thought would be Rasbora Maculata or mosquito rasbora they are very sml and really nice...Endler guppys may be a possibility too.

AndyEllard

Jan 27, 2010
Leamington Spa. UK
I like the look of the mosquito rasbora, In the photos I could find they were either bright red or almost silver in colour. Is this due to water conditions, diet or when they are mature?

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
rummy nose as my choice, as they are also an indicator of water quality.
Be wary of endlers they multiply like rabbits :lol:. cheers jk :thumbup:

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
great looking tank , and love the video . Got harlequin raspboras too and love them.

Dig all your tanks ,inspires me ...got some changes to make :whistle:

thanks for showing your tank
Georgie