Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Hi
Rang strange setup
no fish on site selling for a friend
Not English
Quoted £10 postage
Seemed to be using a PC to gain information.

I wounder

Andrew

May 3, 2009
Renfrewshire, Scotland, UK.
I got my picture removed and by what Macvsog is saying it sounds like a con man.
Calling himself Fish Chain, who's he kidding, and he listed a few fish on the same day as well.

Stay well away from !

Andrew

May 3, 2009
Renfrewshire, Scotland, UK.
I asked for the picture to be removed this morning and it was done right away.

I was registering to join their forum to leave a message about it, as i couldn't see any other way of contacting admin.
And when registering, it said automatic registatrion had been disabled because of spamming and to send registration details to a certain email address.
So when registering i also pointed out the picture belonged to me and it was removed.

Not the best way to contact admin, but they did quickly remove the picture, though i don't know if they'll do anything about the add, or the six or seven other adds the guy put up on the same day.

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
I asked for the picture to be removed this morning and it was done right away.

I was registering to join their forum to leave a message about it, as i couldn't see any other way of contacting admin.
And when registering, it said automatic registatrion had been disabled because of spamming and to send registration details to a certain email address.
So when registering i also pointed out the picture belonged to me and it was removed.

Not the best way to contact admin, but they did quickly remove the picture, though i don't know if they'll do anything about the add, or the six or seven other adds the guy put up on the same day.
^ or & wow a scam I am sure

I may phone again and offer to collect the fish