It's done!!

Akraziatic

Jun 30, 2009
Canberra, Aus
A long and grueling journey has been endured to set this up and it surely isn't over yet. But today I planted and set out my 6x2x2. Just waiting on the cycling and then ready to stock :D:D:D:D:D:D

What do you think????

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
love the dark substrate, just some nice big branchy bits of wood and it'll be perfect i reckon, nice tank

Akraziatic

Jun 30, 2009
Canberra, Aus
love the dark substrate, just some nice big branchy bits of wood and it'll be perfect i reckon, nice tank
The substrates a mix between some common black sand and bali ebony sand. Reason for this was because the bali was soooo expensive... Yeah I know what you mean. It's just so hard to find that right piece. Got another piece coming next week so I'll see how it looks. Bought it off ebay..

super,
what fish are you planning on?
Erm yeah the pair of commons (they're who the caves are designed around), 2 platydoras costratus, around 20 Australian rainbows, a couple of bichirs if I find the right ones, 1 gold saum, however it seems to be the colour morph with the white edges, 1 longfin tiger oscar, and a freshwater sol which is unreal... I think that was it..

Thanks heaps everyone....