??? id please ????

henk68

Dec 5, 2009
Brisbane
Can someone id these fry please?????:dk: 4cm 12 weeks of age. I think I know what they are but I have been told by two different people that they are different fish. The seller guarantees they are one fish and other people say they are not.

Attachments

Last edited:

henk68

Dec 5, 2009
Brisbane
thanks

Thats what I thought. I just had the person I bought the adults off say they are not L134 and I wanted to clear up the id issue before selling them. I guess the person i got the fish from is wrong. The adults where id'd as L134 on this site.

Attachments

MiT

Dec 18, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Found this when going through my plecomania book.

Sorry its in Chinese but was on the 134 profile page..

Looks like the same fish. Roughly translated it said its a more attractive version of the L134.

henk68

Dec 5, 2009
Brisbane
l134

I would say the middle fish would be them it also a similar to mine. certainly not 10cm+ in size comparison my l080 are bigger buy a couple of cm

Cheers Bigbird and MiT

Last edited:

henk68

Dec 5, 2009
Brisbane
l080

Hi Brengun

What I am saying is my l134 are smaller than my l080.

The fish in the middle of the picture posted by Mit is the identical fish to what I have a l134 jaximan imperial pleco and no way is it a l080. If i placed my l134 next to a common l134 the common would be much bigger. My l134 are all around 7 to 8cm except one female who would be 9cm. They are in a 180 litre tank so the habitat would not be the cause of them being small as mentioned by someone in this pleco id thread which now seems to have disappeared from this thread it was a moderator. That was the person who first told me it was a jaximan fish

I have both L080 and L134 jaximan imperial pleco so I do know the difference.I will get one of my male L134 and 1 of my male L080 and post a picture of them side by side. So you can see the size difference.

These are my l080 which I bought from this site and aquariums in Brisbane and they are the same fish on planet catfish and in the back to nature books and my l134 which is the middle fish in the picture posted by MiT

Thanks Henk

Attachments

Last edited: