need urgent asisstance

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
with the heater...there is a way of setting them if they are old heaters that just have a twist knob on the top. (such as the old interpet with the green rubber top) what you do is put the heater in a tank or bucket that is sat at the temp you need. then twist the knob until the light comes on. then twist gently until light pops off. the thermostat is now set to the temp of the tank.

good luck. and well done on the rescue.

Sorry i somehow missed this post.

I am very sure you would have done the same thing to.

i dont suppose you fancy resealing a 6 footer for us lol :yes:

I

intrepidmax

I dont mind re-sealing it for you. but it would be the end of the month

smith-rc is in milton keynes and probably lives next door to you lol. so maybe best if he does it.

any good fish shops in milton keynes lol???

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
I dont mind re-sealing it for you. but it would be the end of the month

smith-rc is in milton keynes and probably lives next door to you lol. so maybe best if he does it.

any good fish shops in milton keynes lol???
I am very grateful for your kind offer of help : )

any good fish shops................. do you want chips with that :lol:

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
many thanks for all the help for bubbles in her hour of need everyone. i got home as quick as i could and the fish are doing ok at the minute. although i think i might pay a visit to the muppet that decided to smash his tank with the fish still in it and then leave them on the grass outside, apparently he was a bit annoyed at something and decided he would take it out on some defenseless fish ,which are now safely rehomed with us i think it was only luck that the young man that brought them to us was passing at the right time. many thanks again for the help everyone.

Apr 27, 2009
Middle Earth
Jeepers, Sorry i missed this Marcy/Chris hope they are all doing well now, the muppet that did this needs a good kicking TBH

Your a Hero for saving them :hug:
Pictus are awesome fish, very active when they settle in and feel happy/secure :thumbup:

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
Jeepers, Sorry i missed this Marcy/Chris hope they are all doing well now, the muppet that did this needs a good kicking TBH

Your a Hero for saving them :hug:
Pictus are awesome fish, very active when they settle in and feel happy/secure :thumbup:
Hey no worries sweety,

I dont normally encourage violence but i agree and cannot understand how anyone can mistreat any living creature :(, do me a favour have a look at the stress post and give me your valued opinion please.

The Pictus are awesome i agree, but there is only a pair the same as the clown loaches, so crossing fingers we will add to their numbers when they are in the larger tank.