what should i feed 5cm L144 blue eye longfin

CY.TEE

Mar 29, 2017
Johor
Hi guys,i am new and beginner here,want to know what should i feed just 5cm small L144 blue eye longfin,i had tried to feed sinking pellet but it looks like no responding bout the food.so please help,thanks guys!

dw1305

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 5, 2009
Wiltshire nr. Bath, UK
Hi all,
Hi guys,i am new and beginner here,want to know what should i feed just 5cm small L144 blue eye longfin,i had tried to feed sinking pellet but it looks like no responding bout the food.so please help,thanks guys!
Try it on some vegetables. Zucchini and Capsicum Pepper are usually good ones.

Put them in at lights out, weighed down with a stainless steel teaspoon or similar. You may need to leave them until they soften before the fish is interested.

Have a look at the <"L144 profile page">.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
they are a lemon bristlenose.....

feed them pretty much anything.... they are an omnivore although people lean more towards a herbivore.....

some things they eat - veges as stated above , flake , viformo tabs , algae wafers/pellets , any algae that grows in your tank on glass etc , feed on wood , microscopic organisms that live on wood , dead fish if you have one/some in tank , seen them snack on baby shrimp , brine shrimp , daphnia , various other frozen foods you can get from fishop.... the list is almost endless...

if they arent eating what you feed them today doesnt mean they wont eat it in a weeks time.... fish can be like kids if you spoil them with lollies they wont eat anything else... until they get really hungry :)