Pretty Pleco

GemSkater

Jul 9, 2018
US
Hello!
I'm hoping to get some help identifying my pleco. I got it about two years ago and I totally love it. I want to make sure I give it what it needs and maybe find a few more.
I'm pretty sure it is a hypancistrus, and since it appears fuzzy, almost velvet like, maybe a female? No prominent odontodes.
Length is about 3.5 inches.

Ok.....I'm having trouble attaching my photos. Any tips there would be welcome!

Thank you!

plecoaddict

Apr 23, 2009
Michigan
If you have it on your computer click on attachments..... look like a paperclip next to the "smilies" in the above bar when you go to "post reply" instead of posting in "quick reply". When you click on attachments another window should open.... click on "browse". Find your picture and them click upload. After it has uploaded your picture/s hit submit and there should be a attachment in your post. If that doesn't work send it to me in a e-mail and I will post it for you. ccarmoney@hotmail.com

HTH
Chuck

plecoaddict

Apr 23, 2009
Michigan
Yes, it is a Hypancistrus. There are a few that look similar to this one.... better pictures would help. Some pictures from the side and top would be best.... and not at a angel as this can distort what they look like. My first impressing is L129...

Take care,
Chuck