PM off susbaby2013

816johnv

Jun 30, 2009
Hull UK
Just recieved this spam message

Hello,
My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am an africa girl, I read your profile today at (www.plecoplanet.com) It was so good to me. I feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first. I also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. Please contact me at my email address (susanayake2013@yahoo.com)
I am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart, and (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life cares for my future love.
(susanayake2013@yahoo.com)

tubbi

Jan 7, 2010
Brisbane
Hmmm what does she (if she is in fact a she) see in a green olga in a England football jersey? Maybe he or she mistaken you for Paul Gascoigne with trapped wind :)

jessonthenet

Oct 16, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Just recieved this spam message

Hello,
My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am an africa girl, I read your profile today at (www.plecoplanet.com) It was so good to me. I feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first. I also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. Please contact me at my email address (susanayake2013@yahoo.com)
I am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart, and (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life cares for my future love.
(susanayake2013@yahoo.com)
Don't even out of curiosity friend or talk to whoever has this email, especially on yahoo.

There is a scam/hack going on via yahoo messenger at the moment and through the use of android phones to hack email accounts which then send spam from your own email then try to befriend you on yahoo messenger to gain info to gain total control of your email by I reckon info you give is the ability to guess your secret questions which means they can change your account details.

I would be very careful. If you use yahoo and have had chat requests from strangers then even if you are not sure if you clicked anything I would check your account activity especially to do with yahoo messenger. If it has any strange activity from other locations at weird times or you are logged in to messenger at numerous locations then you have been hacked. Also best when you seem a target to see if your contacts have received any spam lately.

This "woman" obviously sees you as a target and I hope now that you have mentioned this email that out of curiosity others don't start trying to befriend her as they will be hacked.