medusa for the price of a bn

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
hey guys and guys

I wanted to sahre my story of joy....

I love medusa's but my lfs wants £40 per fish...so i thought ok i'll get one when i sell all my bn fry.... at the same time the nice man told me he had a stunning bn male that he has seen once and the rest of the time he has spent in a rock! and cant sell him so would i like it for half price and take it on faith!

So i said yes please.... as i have known them a long time. We couldnt even get him out of the rock then so i took the rock home as well!

2 days later i caught a climps of him ...NOT A BN...his a MEDUSA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIS ALLLLLLLLL MINE!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I am happly off to rub it in the lovely lfs mans face :) (not that he cares he works for a big company that complety overprice!)

hope you all sahre in my joy and that this finds you well

respects
cole:thumbup:

Charlie_Kilo

May 1, 2010
Hampton Court
I love it when things like this happen. When I brought my first ever plec from a garden centre,I see a black with yellow spots plec and asked what plec it was and was told it's a common. I was new to fish keeping but knew it wasnt a common, it was a L201 for only £6!!! Love it

Jimmy

Mar 21, 2011
UK
You are so lucky Cole :clap::clap::clap:

I hope your going back to tell them of their mistake (NOT) :lol::lol::lol:

JackGillett

Jan 10, 2010
Oxford
Great luck mate :D thats a good pick up and its extra good because he has a rock that he is used to and loves still with him

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
:drool::clap::clap::thumbup::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol::drool:

totally ! cheers for the congratulations people - he is becoming friends with my rusty pleco!! lol :woohoo:

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Smashing just like my L174,s at £20 because the dip stick was in a bad mood or the L173b,s at £40 each because they thought they were L066

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
hey, cc, you really lucked out, me --just the opposite ! I pre-paid for a medusa , male, and had to wait a few weeks to pick him up, then hubby went as I had the flu, the new employee gave him a bn, but must be a common, definitely not L34! so the medusa got sold, they appologized , not sure exactly what I got ,but looks calico, will post pic.. he's cool . gonna keep him but really wanted the medusa ..so lucky you :clap:, glad you got one !
Georgie
ps, yes i get a credit for next fish...paid $22.

Yoda

Apr 13, 2011
UK
You are lucky.
I wish my LFS would have made that sort of mistake when I bought my L114