For Sale Breeding Group (6 Adults) of Zebra Plecs L46 L046 Pleco - Aberdeen Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebra Pleco

Retired Staff
Nov 18, 2010
Gardenstown, NE Scotland
www.zebra-plec.com

Fish for Sale: (View my Gallery pictures for more images of all fish)

6 x Adult Zebra Plecos (9 years plus)
6 x Zebra Pleco Fry (9 months)
30 x L260 Adult Plecos (6 years Plus)
10 x L260 Fry (1 Year Plus)
4 x L134 Frogs (3 years plus)
8 x L199 Plecos (3 years Plus)

Description: I have for sale my breeding group of Zebra Plecos. I have had them for 6 years now, bred numerous times and sold fry on here and worldwide.

I am not setting a price for these, but open to good offers, these fish cost me around £200 each 6 years ago, roughly now 8-9 years old.

They breed a lot, so you could make your many back in one breed, as normally get around 15 fry per session and father looks after them all.

I also have 6 fry for sale about 9 months old, bred by the above group.

The fish, are kept in a 3 Ft breeder tank, using straight tap water at 28oC and Ph of 6.0.

Fish will breed naturally without any involvement, but a good 30% water change and changing of light timings, normally kicks them off.

My dominant male, normally looks after 3-4 broods of eggs a year from 2 dominant females.

I am sure that 6 fish could be split up into 2 breeding sets, but the fish are happy in the tank with 6, so upsetting them may stop the breeding cycle.

You are welcome to visit and see the fish, either from my House in Aberdeen City Centre, or my other house in Gardenstown (Banff).

The fish are being sold, as moving house and cannot take them with me.

Also have over 30 x L260 Queen adults if needed and a few L199's and L134 frogs.

I will only sell these fish to experienced fish owners, as they require almost perfect water conditions etc.

Private message me with an offer. No delivery - Collection only

Status
Not open for further replies.