Free (to good home) L52 pleco

sapient

Jul 1, 2015
Cambridgeshire
Any pleco breeders in the Cambridgeshire area interested?

For sale
A wild-caught L52 Pleco, from rare aquatics. It was part of a pair, but I lost the (slightly smaller) one a few days after purchase. Have been unable to sex with any certainty. The fish changes colour and can be mottled brown or chocolate with white stripes, I haven't managed to prove any kind of pattern to this behaviour though...

The fish eats well on courgettee, spinach, peas, corydoras pellets, and pleco pellets. There is alot of bogwood in the tank, but I have seen no evidence that it is being eaten.

The animal is still quite young, I have had it for about a year and a half. It appears to be in good condition, it is 'surviving but not thriving' which is a shame because it is a very pretty fish. The placement in the house is quite hectic at times and I think that it might prefer a more tranquil environment to prosper (or sturdier floors!) sadly I cannot provide this.

I would like it to find a home where somebody might breed it, which was my original plan - after I lost its mate and failed to sex it purchasing more seemed irresponsible.

Size:-
~15cm

Postage/shipping available:-
Collection prefferred. Ideally I'd like to give it to a local breeder - if you know anyone who might be interested could you alert them

Cambridge

Telephone call or SMS 07981016185.