New Here

Dawn Michele

Aug 12, 2017
Florida
Hello everyone!!! My name is Dawn and I live in Florida. I just recently got into Pleco's and I LOVE THEM!!!! I have 125 gallon Oscar tank and a 55 gallon with 2 Angel's, 5 Panda Cory Cat's, and 1 Butterfly Pleco, 1 Super Red Bristlenose Pleco, 1 other that I don't know what it is. LOL. IM hoping someone will know. Glad to be here!!! :D

Last edited:

PearlHunter

Aug 1, 2023
Hello everyone!!! My name is Dawn and I live in Florida. I just recently got into Pleco's and I LOVE THEM!!!! I have 125 gallon Oscar tank and a 55 gallon with 2 Angel's, 5 Panda Cory Cat's, and 1 Butterfly Pleco, 1 Super Red Bristlenose Pleco, 1 other that I don't know what it is. LOL. IM hoping someone will know. Glad to be here!!! :D

Mod apk getmodnow a reputable and reliable website that provides free racing and entry gaming apps to the gaming community. This site is an ideal destination for those who love racing and racing games and want to experience adventures and thrills without spending any money.
Hello, this fish looks quite interesting, what is its name?

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
hi dawn you have nice plecos how big is your oscar i have flower horns and jack demey cichlids and veja synsplium and albino long fin bristle nose and salvini pair and a red tailed shark and red forewst jewel cichlids 1 boy 3 girls