*** June POTM!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

Apr 23, 2009
Shenzhen, China
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Pleco fans of all ages! It's time for June's Photo of the month competition! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This month's theme is "Summer of love" (Winter of love" for you in the south) so lets see pics of your plecs Spawning, babies or juvies!<3<3<3​

Please host your pics here at Plecoplanet, we will accept entries until Sunday June 26 at wich time I will start a poll. Good luck and happy snapping!:thumbup:

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Never Give Up
Never wear any thing permanent press
Never Eat any thing you don't kill yourself
@ K Ayers 1984

Stan

Apr 23, 2009
Shenzhen, China
Photo bucket is great for storing and sharing images but we need photos to either be uploaded to PP gallery or added as attachment as there are members that can't see photos from places like photobucket due to blocks at workplaces I think.
Or in my case the entire country blocks any type of sharing site which is why I asked for pics to be hosted here. Cheers

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Photo bucket is great for storing and sharing images but we need photos to either be uploaded to PP gallery or added as attachment as there are members that can't see photos from places like photobucket due to blocks at workplaces I think.
I had no idea that people went on the internet at work for any purpose apart from work related!!:whistle::whistle::whistle:
I spent ages getting to understand Photo Bucket now I find it is useless for sharing my photos with people who should be working and not playing Donkey Dot Com kills the werewolf Nun from the Apocalypse revenge on her grave.

Dam I now have to master this gallery thing and attachments. :wb::wb::wb::wb::wb:

Status
Not open for further replies.